Sunday, February 1, 2009

As this little thing we have with each other grows older, there are other ways we confirm affection. It's not the dates anymore, the sexy messages, the hand holding....
It's in the little things we do in our day to day routine.

Today, my pelvis is giving me hell. I don't feel like your sexy girlfriend, I feel like an achy grandma. But I keep my smile on my face because I am happy. I'm happy with my life, my children, my friends, my boyfriend. I keep going and going, because as happy as I am, I want my family to be happy and cared for too.

As I care for you, as I iron your clothes, as I use my hands to pleasure you, it fills me more than I ever thought I could be.

And all I can hear in my heart, as I keep busy on a Sunday evening is

i love you i love you i love you

No comments: